ALL ROSS CREEK CABINS
https://www.vrbo.com/899408 Cabin #2 Studio
https://www.vrbo.com/1019253 Cabin #3 Separate Bedroom and Washer/Dryer
https://www.vrbo.com/1019254 Cabin #4 Studio
https://www.vrbo.com/1019255 Cabin #5 Studio
https://www.vrbo.com/1233295 Rent all Four Cabins at Once
Cabin #1 currently occupied by owners
Ross Creek Cabins offer rustic style accommodations layered with the comforts of home. Wake up to breathtaking views of the Bridger Mountains and the Gallatin Range and enjoy your morning coffee on the cabin's front porch breathing in the brisk mountain air. A full kitchen allows for cooking your own meals or serving evening appetizers with some locally brewed beer on the shady front porch. These cabins offer a great "base camp" for wedding parties or adventure expeditions in Bozeman, Montana.
Frequently asked questions:
1. Is the hot tub private to each cabin?
No, we have one hot tub rated as a 7 person capacity but 4 is most comfortable. The hot tub is situated centrally away from the cabins and is sunk into the ground and landscaped for a private feel.
2. How far are the cabins from downtown Bozeman? We are situated 10.2 miles from downtown Bozeman. Allow 20 to 25 minutes to arrive.
3, How far from Bridger Bowl Ski Resort. We are abut 27 miles from Bridger Bowl. Allow 40 minutes to get there.
4. How far from Big Sky Ski Resort? We are about 63 miles from Big Sky. Allow 1 hour 30 minutes to get there.
5. How far from Yellowstone National Park? West Yellowstone West entrance is 102 miles. Allow 2:15 hrs to arrive.
Gardiner, North Entrance is 90 miles away. Allow 1:36 hrs to arrive.
6 .How far from the Airport. The airport is 10 miles via Airport Rd - Springhill Rd to Rector Rd. Allow 20 minutes to arrive.
7. How far to grocery store and restaurants? Bozeman and Belgrade both offer these services and both are about a 20 minute drive.
8. Which cabin is best for a family? Cabin 3 offers the most room with a separate bedroom. The other 3 cabins are studio's with bed and sleeper couch in the same room. (See photos)
9. Which cabin is most private? All the cabins are situated to provide a private feel. They are spaced about 150 - 200 feet apart and are orientated not to be in each others view shed. Having said all that, cabin 5 is at the end of the line.