Pleasant mill house on the banks of the river Sioule, located in Châteauneuf-les-Bains, near the Regional Park Volcanoes of Auvergne, Vulcania, Puy de Dome, Puy de Sancy, lakes Auvergne, Vichy.
A land of open spaces with the Chaîne des Puys, which has just been classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and also this beautiful river valley of the Sioule with magnificent valley landscapes and plateaux bordering the river.
Newly restored and decorated with a kitchen and living room of 25 m2 overlooking a balcony with a superb view of the river and the mill.
It will make you appreciate calm and tranquility.
It consists of 4 rooms:
-Kitchen equipped with its central island
and its living room, river view, linens provided.
-Living room overlooking the river and its flat screen TV 102 cm and its office area with wifi.
-A large bedroom with a large double bed of 160 cm, and bedding comfort, large storage, sheets provided and beds made on arrival.
- A second double bed room of 140 with storage with view on the river
-Bathroom with walk-in shower, towels provided.
- Laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer.
-parking private and closed.
Region of Auvergne where life is good with many outdoor activities await you there:
-Visit of Vulcania, European Volcanism Park, Michelin Museum, Lemptègy Volcano .....
- Walk on foot, horseback, mountain bike or with a donkey from the cottage.
-Descente of the river sioule in canoe.
-Fishing fly where in pond 200 m from the cottage......
- Swimming in the clear waters of a crater lake.
Relaxation and cocooning on the edge of sioule in a wellness area after a walk. (May to October)
- Visit of the gorges of the sioule.
-Pays rich heritage, castles, churches and buildings, ......
- Tourist animations, visits of farms and local producers, concerts, country celebrations...
- The local gastronomy, with its inns and restaurants, will revive your taste buds with their various specialties of the region.
Near the Volcanoes of Auvergne, Vulcania, Puy de Dome, Vichy, Clermont-Ferrand.