Centrally located 5 minutes walk from the town centre, Forgan Cottage was fully renovated in 2012 to a high standard for the holiday rental market and as a private holiday home. The cottage was built circa 1896 by the Forgan family who in the late 1800s were one of the leading golf club manufacturers based in St Andrews.
The cottage has been tastefully modernised and redecorated throughout, with new kitchen and bathrooms, newly carpeted bedrooms, stairs and upper hall and oak flooring in the downstairs hall and living area.
The bright living/dining area looks out onto the back garden and the path along the Kinness Burn can be accessed through the rear garden gate.
All bedrooms have king size beds, two of which can be converted to twin beds.
There is a large centrally heated basement with washing machine, tumble dryer, additional fridge and freezer. There is also ample space to store bikes and golf clubs.