About the property
- Apartment1506 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
3 bedroom apartment in the Centre of Lisbon, AC, Free Wi-Fi
3 double bedrooms, 2 living rooms and a terrace make the Turquoise House a great value for such a comfortable and spacious accommodation in the centre of Lisbon. The apartment is a short 5 minutes walk away from the Tube and the historic Tram 28.
A charming and comfortable 3 large bedroom, perfect for families and groups of up to 6 people. Located in one of Lisbon's oldest barrios, the Graça district, this spacious holiday apartment has generously-sized rooms, elegant period details, high ceilings and plenty of light.
5 minutes walking: The famous elétrico 28, a vintage yellow tram which is almost a tourist attraction in its own right! The tram #28 route takes in many of Lisbon's tourist sites and connects the apartment with São Jorge castle, the Miradouro Portas do Sol and the Alfama, Mouraria, Bairro Alto districts.
5 minutes walking: the central Anjos tube station which gets you anywhere in downtown Lisbon in 10 minutes.
15 minutes drive: Lisbon airport.
The apartment can sleep up to 6 people very comfortably and is the ideal holiday rental for a family or group of friends travelling together. It also enjoys a great central location, giving you easy to access to Lisbon's transport network and main tourist attractions (more details below!), as well as offering free wifi and a full range of local services on your doorstep. The apartment is professionally cleaned using non-toxic eco-friendly products. Linens and towels are also provided.
The self-catering apartment boasts:
• Master bedroom (25sqm) with King size bed, air conditioning, TV and balcony
• Second double room (20sqm), also with King size bed, TV, air conditioning
• Additional lounge (18sqm) with air conditioning which can be used as a third double room thanks to its comfortable double sofa bed
• Wifi throughout the holiday apartment - provided free of charge
• Great communal space(35sqm) - easily big enough for 6: including TV room/ lounge and dining room
• A well-equipped kitchen, which has everything you might need: small breakfast bar, fridge, freezer, oven, stove, dishwasher, washing machine, crockery and cutlery.
• Conservatory/ enclosed balcony area. It has a small table with a couple of chairs where our guests seem to gravitate to: it is a great place to sit and enjoy a drink.
• The apartment also has a small outdoor terrace with table and chairs.
Please ask if you want further information about any facilities or travel arrangements.
- Cleaning, Linens and Towels included on the 1st week. Upon request a professional cleaning service can be provided as well as change of towels and linens (surcharge of €50 total, per additional week).
- All bagged household waste can be placed in one the bin's located just outside the building.
- Check-in or late check-out is strictly subjected to availability and may be chargeable. Any early check-in or late check-out request must be directed and reconfirmed by email or phone.
- We will make every effort to check-in late any guests delayed by air, rail or bus services, though we ask that, as far as possible, the guest makes every reasonable effort to communicate any expected delay, at the earliest opportunity. We reserve the right to decline any late check-in on the grounds noted above. Where we decline or re-schedule a late check-in, the guest will incur on an additional check-in cost of €30
- We do everything possible to ensure you have an enjoyable stay, but occasionally things go wrong. If a problem occurs you should, in the first instance, contact us by email or phone. Any assistance provided by us in resolving a complaint in relation to your stay is provided on a goodwill basis and in our capacity, depending on the circumstances of the events. Any problem must be reported immediately, as you will appreciate that issues raised after your occupancy cannot be entertained.
- Long stay street parking around the apartment is chargeable (parking meters). Mind the prohibition signs on some private properties and other occasional places (e.g. disabled parking).
- We will not be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage to your own belongings. There's a safe locker in the main bedroom which is for your use.
- No-Refund Policy for early departure.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, spanish, portuguese
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
About Tania C.
Greetings from Lisbon! We have been lucky to have met so many people from all over the world who decided to stay at Turquoise House. Our team has lived in Lisbon for over 10 years and will be delighted to help you with any questions you may have about this wonderful city. We hope to make your stay special and we look forward to meeting you soon. Turquoise House
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
A Must Stay in Lisbon!
Turquoise House was the perfect place to stay in Lisbon. Dealing directly with Tania, the owner, was a pleasure. The apartment is very large and clean... consisting of 3 well appointed bedrooms. My wife and I got lost in there a few times! All amenities you would expect in a hotel are provided. There is even a secret little patio off the kitchen to have your morning coffee and listen to the city come alive. UBER service is quick and efficient. Would not hesitate to recommend this rental to anyone! Enjoy Lisbon and the Turquoise House!
We're thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful time in Lisboa, Keith. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to meeting you again in a near future. Bets wishes.
Nice apartment with incredible hosts
The apartment was nice and roomy for our family of five. It was close to metro stations which made it easy to get around Lisbon. It is not in the heart of the city but the metro makes it easy to get there. The only drawback for this apartment was the shower. Controlling the temperature is almost impossible, it would get scorching hot and then ice cold without any warning. We managed, but it was difficult. Other than that, the home was great and our hosts even better! They were very easy to get a hold of if we needed anything. They even came to meet us and let us back into the building when we accidentally locked our keys in. They also arranged for our taxis to pick us up for a very early morning flight out of Lisbon. We really appreciated all of their help and would definitely recommend this apartment to others .
A fabulous spacious apartment.
The location of the Turquoise House oddly not be better. The comfy beds and quiet neighbourhood ensure a great night's sleep, and a 4 minute stroll downhill gets you to the Anjos metro station, but maybe a stop at one of the local cafes for a spot of breakfast including a wonderful Belem tart is a great way to start the day's sightseeing! The apartment is spacious and our group of five had plenty of seating in the large lounge and were all able to get around the dining table for a game of cards and a glass of port in the evening. Tania was so very helpful and was waiting for us at the property having phoned her from the airport. We had a late flight on our last day and she allowed us to check out late in the afternoon as no one was staying that night. We certainly recommend it; we are looking forward to going back in the not too distant future.
Dear Peter -
thank you so much for your excellent and detailed review, it was a pleasure meeting you all. We're really happy that you all enjoyed the comfort of the Turquoise House and we do look forward to seeing you again, in a near future.
Best wishes from Lisbon,
Lovely Lisbon apartment in convenient location
The Tourquoise House was a beautiful apartment with plenty of room for the six of us. The beds were all very comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped. The whole place was stylish and spotless. Tania met us at the apartment and made us feel at home, providing us with all the info we needed about restaurants, local shops and attractions. Too bad we were there for only two nights. We would have loved to stay longer!
Dear Rosella, it was wonderful meeting you and we truly appreciate your kind words.
We hope we can have you staying with us for longer in a near future. Best wishes from Lisboa.
Just like the pics - great value & location!
We had a very comfortable stay in Tania’s stylish apartment in Lisbon. Communication was excellent, Tania and Bruno were very helpful and were available for assistance whenever we had any questions, we had everything we needed. The apartment looks just as it does in pictures, everything had been set out beautifully, really clean and well maintained. The beds were super comfy and the rooms overall very very spacious. The air conditioning and WIFI were fantastic and we loved those comfortable king size beds very much! :-)
The apartment is located in a very calm neighbourhood. There were shops nearby for groceries or just a coffee and a snack or pastries. Both the stops for the tram 28 and the nearest Metro are just a few minutes away. Overall an excellent stay. I'll be looking this place up again when we stay in Lisbon in future and recommending to friends.
We're very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you made the most out of your visit to Lisbon. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience - best wishes from Lisbon!
Ideal location, very easy to like!
We only stayed a short time in the apartment but really enjoyed it - great value too.
We would have been very happy to stay much longer but had a tight schedule - we would really recommend this apartment! :)
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, Julian! We really enjoyed meeting you and we're looking forward to having you in a near future.
The Graça district is full of local character and offers visitors an authentic flavour of the real Lisboa. You're never too far away from an authentic pasteleria (cake shop) or restaurante. It perches on the hillside to the northeast of the city, and offers some of the most panoramic views over Lisbon. There are two main spots to take in the vista: Miradouro da Graça, and Miradouro da Nossa Senhora do Monte, both within easy walking distance of the apartment. Miradouro da Graçais close to the thirteenth century Graça church, with a splendid terrace and open-air cafe which is open late into the evening in summer months. The Miradouro da Nossa Senhora do Monte offers equally stunning views and is the highest point in the city. Graça also plays home to one of the oldest flea markets in Lisbon, Feira da Ladra, which takes place every Tuesdays and Saturdays at campo Santa Clara, and is just a 10 minute walk from the holiday apartment. The district is served by elétrico 28, a vintage yellow tram which is almost a tourist attraction in its own right!The tram #28 route takes in many of Lisbon's tourist sites and connects the apartment withSão Jorge castle, the Miradouro Portas do Soland the Alfama, Mouraria, Bairro Alto districts.