|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
'HONEY PIE' as a small cottage nestled in a 1-hectare park planted with pines / all the charm of an unusual old Club House built there thirty years but had lost its function, and revisited in all nine recently villa house of 100 m 2 storey farmhouse with three large doors facing south overlooking a large terrace lined with cypress trees, extended by a large covered courtyard style of the old school, surface 50 m2 with table tennis, big advantage in Normandy to increase the chances of lunch outside and parking ground for 6 bikes. Front yard and extending a lawn terrace of 25 m2 private land. The entire length of the longhouse, direct access to the room by the three French windows, space and freedom, the owners are attached to a side terrace holiday charm. Security shutters on all windows. New windows. New shutters.
NOTE: Honey PIE is enclosed on the one hand by a cypress hedge and a cedar hedge and flowering shrubs, two English wooden fences were installed to keep a pleasant view of the park while providing privacy Finally, access by small road is now closed by a beautiful stone wall built in the former and a thick exotic wood 1m60 tall gate. You are HONEY PIE, welcome, welcome, you're home. However as tenants, you also have full enjoyment of the park, private tennis court and the bowling conditions to respect the rules of the neighboring 400m co-ownership ie respect the quiet of this place correction up towards the park for walkers, owners and other tenants.
- What to remember: almost absolute calm, assured and rejuvenating relaxation, peace, contemporary comfort.
- GRAND STAY bright 67m2 with two French windows, one double, large square table trend, 8-12 seats, leather chaise, modern armless, TV 107 hi-fi, wifi. In the kitchen, a former bar Norman style clubhouse revisited in kitchen, charming, and FULL equipment, oven, microwave, dishwasher, 2 fridges, induction hob, all the equipment is new, new crockery, household equipment completely new.
DECORATION a simple but contemporary refurbished house. New flooring throughout the house. A modern ceiling lighting and LEDs hallogen spots throughout the house.
- 17m2 master suite with en-suite bathroom open shower design Contemporary double glazed smoked securit * photo, washbasin light oak and gray, stone photo, bed 160 cm, 80 cm wall TV. of light and glass shelves ikea concept, office 200 cm by 60 cm on wheels concept ikea medallion chairs and armchairs heat of English comfort. * photo structure
The room and the master suite are facing south and overlooking the reminder wide cypress-lined terrace with 3 doors with double windows. * Photo
- 'The House of EMMA' Second bedroom very soft, 17.5 m2 (sleeps 6 available / Ideal 4) Black Fly sofa bed 140 cm and two 90 cm beds 1 brand new good new mattress and new solid structure , wall mounted TV 82 cm, gay and contemporary decor, large blackout curtains deep khaki canvas. Large closet for storage of suitcases and bags, wardrobe and shelves for clothes. Modern lighting and integrated ceiling spotlights LEDs and lamps.
- NOTE: new convertible sofa bed very good quality and contemporary design with daybed in a confidential space reading the large living room and two good beds for visitors.
- ENTRANCE HALL 9 m2 overlooking a new tile
- LAUNDRY 12 m2 tiled full new equipment, new washing machine new machine, dryer, ironing board, iron, second refrigerator. food storage shelves.
- BEDDING complete rooms, supplied and installed on arrival, duvets and covers new solid colors gray rust duvets. NB /
- Peace and security within a park of one hectare with private tennis court in the park 80 meters from the house, maintained by the co-owned open access, golf balls in the park at 40 m from the house and swings to 50 m. Location equidistant from the sea and the port, 600 m.
- Provided by Honey Pie
6 adult bikes H / F /, 4 tennis rackets nueves, game balls, four new tennis rackets, bowling balls, badminton rackets 4 + net, a bowling alley adult 8 bowls children 8
Library: literature, thrillers, magazines, comics adult children, playing cards, mikados other
We were greeted by a delightful couple who showed us round their lovely property. It is set in wonderful grounds and every effort had been made to make it home from home, with many added extras too numerous to mention.
We would recommend anyone looking for a quiet peaceful holiday to head to Grand Camp Maisy as Honey Pie is sure to charm.
Grand Camp Maisy proved to be too quiet for 4 adults and our grand child and the choice of ‘eating out’ is very limited.
After a long drive it was lovely to be met by both Jacque & Genevieve with a very warm welcome. The accommodation for us was perfect - a big wide open space with patio doors opening onto a terrace area. Everything has been thought of, there was nothing extra we needed, even down to lovely fluffy bathrobes for all four of us. The house has recently been refurbished so everything is new - bedding, towels, cooking equipment, kitchen, bathroom & furniture. It's very modern (which I personally like) but also very comfortable. We usually eat out most days whilst on holiday, but we enjoyed the space so much we cooked some nights & just relaxed outside. There is a covered area with seating & table tennis & our boys played every evening, which kept them happy! There are also bikes, a tennis court & a large park area which our boys spent time on playing cricket & football. The location for visiting the historic sights is excellent, we spent our days visiting the various WWII beaches/museums etc, along with Caen & Bayeux & didn't spend more than an hour travelling. The weather for us was beautiful, so we made full use of all the facilities & if we ever stayed in this area again we would return to Honey Pie - it feels much more than your usual rental property. Thank you Jacque & Genevieve!
After 5 days in Paris with 4 kids, ages 6-12, this house was just what we needed. The house was clean and comfortable. The outdoor areas were wonderful - we played bocce and tennis. The kids used the swings and ran all around the yard, acting out their own Normandy invasion. We were walking distance to the port where there was a fresh fish market in the mornings, a few restaurants and a cafe. The grocery store was also nearby so we were able to cook some good meals at the house. Grancamp Maisy is a cute, small town. We enjoyed late sunsets and a little carnival that happened to be in town while we were there.
The location is great for visiting WWII sites. We had a car and were able to drive easily to many of the surrounding sites - Arromanches, the US Cemetery, German batteries at Longues sur Mer, Pointe du Hoc, Ste. Mer Eglise. We also went to Bayeaux and made a day trip to Mont Saint-Michel. The Ranger museum right in town was also a great stop.
Genevieve & Jacques were very helpful and sweet. The house was so easy to stay in and so comfortable. The house had WiFi, but the connection was very slow when we were there. I would definitely recommend this house to friends and would stay again if we ever return to the area. This house was the kids' favorite house of all the places we stayed in during our trip through France and Italy. The open space and freedom they had to run around was the perfect counterpoint to all the sightseeing we did. Which made our stay very relaxing!
Honey Pie is a beautifully landscaped ,comfortable , secure and private "compound" in Lower Normandy near omaha beach.Our wonderful hosts Jaques and Genevieve provided all the comforts of home and a welcome bottle of regional wine. Grandcamp-Maisy is a beautiful port village with cafes, bistros and restaurants and gift shops. Honey Pie est un, confortable, sécurisé et privé "composé" joliment aménagé en Basse-Normandie près d'Omaha beach.Our hôtes merveilleux Jaques et Geneviève fourni tous les conforts de la maison et une bouteille de vin de la région. Grandcamp-Maisy est un beau village portuaire avec des cafés, des bistros et des restaurants et boutiques de cadeaux. Thanks and we hope we see you guys again.
Deze woning biedt alles wat je nodig hebt om een rustige vakantie door te brengen. Gelegen aan de rand van Grand Camp Maisy ben je op een paar minuten te voet aan zee of aan de visserhaven. Het huis is zeer comfortabel ingericht. Alles is aanwezig om de vakantie aangenaam te maken. Fietsen, tafeltennis, petanque, tennisrackets,.... De tuin rondom het huis is kan je omschrijven als een park. Mooi en goed onderhouden.
We zijn er zeer hartelijk ontvangen door dhr. en mevr. Heuze. De prijs - kwaliteit verhouding is zeker in overeenstemming.
Location tout à fait en correspondance avec la description.
Accueil très attentionné.....cadeaux de bienvenue....équipement hyper complet !
Situation idéale pour la visite des sites des plages du débarquement
Très calme tout en étant à proximité du port et du supermarché local
accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 2 2016 - Aug 31 2016
7 night minimum stay
Sep 1 2016 - Sep 30 2016
3 night minimum stay
Vacances de Noël
Dec 17 2016 - Jan 1 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Stay tax||€0 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 17 years.|
CAUTION DE 1000 EUROS
Modalite de paiement a 1, 2 ou 3 fois
Possibilite de mid-week forcee 570 euros
Pour toute autre information concernanr le week-end, 2 - 3 nuitees, contactez le propriaitaire
Important: Equipement menage est neuf, tout linge fourni, equipement sportif fourni - velo, raquette de tennis, etc. - fourni gratuitement
Traveler checks accepted