Spectacularly renovated Log Cabin, Sleeps 4, Fabulous Smoky Mountain Views
Jon & Connie
About Jon & Connie
Jon and Connie were married in a log cabin in Pigeon Forge. They have been blessed with 3 sons and 1 daughter, 9 grandchildren, 2 great-grandchildren and their Chihuahua (Baby). You can find one or more of their grandchildren visiting them every weekend and sometimes during the week. Their home is now in Southern Maryland. Connie as a child visited Tennessee often on vacations and she has always loved this area. Jon is a Weatherization Project Manager for the Federal Government. Connie owns Happy Faces Early Learning Center Inc., a large Child Care Center. Our hobbies are gardening, antique shopping, bowling, dinner theaters, movies, flea markets, and traveling.
Jon & Connie purchased this Cabin in 2017
Why Jon & Connie chose Pigeon Forge
We purchased this property because of the outstanding, unrestricted, Spectacular Great Smoky Mountain views from our private back deck!!!! The view is what sold us on this cabin. We knew we could remodel the inside but we couldn't change the best view. Our agent took us to see many, many cabins but this one had the best view of all. So we took on the challenge and we totally refurbished and redecorated our cabin. There are other cabins around but you wouldn't know it once inside the cabin or on the back deck. We wanted to make sure when our children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, family, friends and guest come here to visit that they have a lot of fun things to do to keep them entertained inside the cabin. So inside our cabin for entertainment you'll find a pool table, 60 games console game system in the game center along with other games, books, DVD's and CD's. and a 54" Ex-large Big Screen T.V. If romance is what you're looking for we have a cozy, comfy master king bedroom suite with Jacuzzi and fireplace. The front porch has two rockers for your enjoyment. We wanted to make sure that the community heated pool was close by, it's in walking distance. Our goal is to make sure everyone that comes to visit has everything they need for an enjoyable, comfortable, cozy, fun, entertaining and relaxing vacation. Our grandchildren love the fireworks during the summer (Jun 17 - Aug 6) Dollywood's fireworks can be seen from the rear private deck. All children grown or not love Dollywood and Splash Mountain which is about a mile away from the cabin. Life's to short, enjoy this remodeled cabin with all it's new furniture and décor. Come to our cabin and make many new memories and adventures.
What makes this Cabin unique
- Spectacular Smoky Mountain views - Close access to everything in Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Sevierville - A year-round covered community swimming pool - Hot Tub - Fireplace - Charcoal Grill - Jetted Bathtub - Game Center with Pool Table, 60 game arcade system console, CD's and DVD's -54" Ex-Large Flat Screen T.V. - Dishwasher and Washer and Dryer - New Game Center - Fully furnished Kitchen with new dishes, pans and more! - New furniture inside and outside, new flooring, new decor. inside and outside - Newly stained outside of cabin and more!
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Max guests:4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Check-in after 3pm Check-out before 10am
Please do not leave children unattended in hot tub or back deck area. Please do not adjust the hot tub temperature warmer than 102 degrees.
Hidden Springs Resort Quiet time is 10 p.m. - 8.a.m.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This cabin was great! Plenty of "privacy" clean, comfortable and the view and sunsets were out of this world! Can't wait to come back. The owners are 2 fabulous oeople!!! Thank you ever so much.
Bear Haven Cabin
We had a wonderful time celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary at Bear Haven Cabin in Sevierville, TN. The cabin was cozy, comfy, and very clean. The view from the deck was beautiful and time spent watching the sun sets were inspiring. We are thankful for the memories we made there.
That Mountain View!
The view is beautiful! Cabin is clean and owners are easy to work with.
Great view, perfect for a couples getaway
The view was very nice and private despite the neighbors being close by. Property owners were very courtesy and communicated with us prior to our arrival. The only reason I'm not doing 5 Stars is because the bed sheets were sour. We had to wash them before we went to bed because of the smell. They were probably just left in the washer too long and it was an easy fix. Pool table, hot tub, and furniture all in good condition and all on the same floor (no stairs). We really enjoyed our stay!
Bear Haven Cabin
Great place to stay. The entire process was a breeze! Only complaint was that the air conditioning left a bit to be desired. During the day it was 82-83 degrees with the A/C on the coolest setting. I would definitely stay again, but maybe not in the summer.
Hey Andrea! Thanks so much for the kind words! The entire air conditioning system was replaced less than 1-1/2 years ago, was last checked during June and is working fine. Guest must be vigilant about minimizing the time the front door is open because like a refrigerator, opening the front door immediately allows the hot air in and all the cold air rushes out. We're glad to hear you and your family had a very memorable, enjoyable, and pleasant stay at Bear Haven Cabin! Wishing you and yours the very best!
Sincerely, Connie and Jon
My wife and I had a great time at this cabin. The cabin was clean and enjoyable. The location of it makes it quick and easy to get to Pigeon Forge.
I’m sure we will be coming back again. Don’t hesitate and book this cabin.
Hey Brad! Thanks so much for the kind words! We're glad to hear you and your family had a very memorable, enjoyable, pleasant, and comfortable stay at Bear Haven Cabin! Wishing you and yours the very best!
Sincerely, Connie and Jon
Dollywood and Splash Mountain are both about a mile away from our cabin. Parrot Mountain is about 3 miles away. Downtown is approx. 5 miles away with Minature Golf or Golf, Arcades, Shopping, Fishing, Live Shows and Dinner Shows, Museums, and much more. Our spectacular cabin has been totally re-furnished with all new furniture and decor inside and outside. We have the most fabulous views from the back deck.
* 1 bedroom King Master Suite and 1 bathroom
* 1 Queen Comfy Sofa Sleeper in the living room
* Enjoy Fireworks from Dollywood on our back deck (June 17-Aug 6)
* We are the owners and we manage our own property.
Connie and Jon phone # (520-262-4509)
* Our resort is closest to Dollywood and Splash Country (1 mile)
* We offer high definition T.V. at the cabin
* Double sided gas fireplace in Living Area & Bedroom
* Heated Covered Pool is open all year round and has a Sundeck
* FREE WiFi at the Cabin
* From our back deck you can hear the train whistle from Dollywood
* King size bed in Master Suite plus Jacuzzi and Fireplace
* 54" T.V. in Living Area and 32" in Master Suite
* Blue Ray Player
* Game Center has Pool Table and a 60 Game Console Game
System plus books, DVD's, CD's with Player and other games
* No Pets Allowed
* Fabulous Views of the Great Smoky Mountains from on our Private Back Deck with Hot Tub
* LeConte Convention Center is only 3 miles from our cabin
* Paved road to our cabin and in the parking area in front of the cabin
* Cal Ripken Experience is 3 miles away
* Full Size Washer and Dryer
* Ice Maker and a Dishwasher
* Fully Equipped Kitchen - everything to cook a special meal
* Front Porch has 2 Rocking Chairs
* Back Deck has Hot Tub, Large Swing for two and table and chairs plus nice decor