About the property
- Mas1722 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
charm, space, unlimited view of the alpilles and the montagnette
The villa has one floor, independent, shaded, it has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets, 1 living room, 1 dining room, 1 kitchen, 1 laundry, 1 flower garden, 1 fleet of 30 large plane trees. It also has a pool of about 11 m / 4.3 maintained each week, depth: on slope of 0. 90 to 2 meters,
The whole on a surface of 30000m ² is located in the middle of a big agricultural domain (big old farmhouse) of 36 hectares. It is reached by a beautiful plane trees 100 m long unlimited .Vue countryside. Three terraces 2 under the trees, 1 around the pool with sun loungers, dining table and chairs, barbecue
Inside, the ground floor: living room, dining room, two bedrooms, one with 160 beds, the other with 140 bed, connected by a bathroom (bath, bidet basin, toilet .) , kitchen room. These rooms are furnished with fine furniture and family for comfort and relaxation: sofa and big leather armchairs, television, internet, radio chain .At first floor, two bedrooms, one with 140 beds, the other with 2 twin beds, connected by a bathroom (bath, washbasin bidet, WC,) a small reading room on the landing. The house has a laundry room with washing machine, ironing board, kitchen: dining table for 6 to 8 people, fridge, freezer, electric stove oven, microwave, vacuum cleaner, all crockery, cutlery and glassware use. The property is located in the heart of Provence, close to all the most famous tourist sites: Avignon, Arles, Saint Remy de Provence, the Baux de Provence, the Camargue, .....
At the signing of the contract, the 30% of the rent must be paid on arrival, the remaining 70%, the deposit and the cleaning fee.
In case of renting for a year, we must add expenses of: maintenance pool, garden, heating, electricity.
Enjoy -10% if you book for the month of May before April 30th.
Enjoy -10% if you book for the month of June before May 15th.
Enjoy -10% if you book for the month of July before May 15th.
Enjoy -15% if you book for the month of September before the 20th of July.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, french, german
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
ALL MAJOR FESTIVALS OF PROVENCE /
AVIGNON ARLES AIX EN PROVENCE ORANGE.
Vaison la Romaine NIMES
ALL EQUESTRIAN ACTIVITIES
SAINTES MARIES DE LA MER
ALL CULTURAL VISITS / PAINTING. ROMAN ANTIQUES. PONT DU GARD MUSIC. PHOTOGRAPHY
THE MONTAGNETTE .. ALPILLES LUBERON VENTOUX UZES..LE
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
A la signature du contrat, doivent être versés les 30% du loyer, à l'arrivée, les 70% restants, la caution et les frais de ménage En cas de location pour une année, il faut rajouter des frais de : entretien piscine, jardin, chauffage, electricité. Profitez de -10% si vous réserver pour le mois de Mai avant le 30 Avril. Profitez de -10% si vous réserver pour le mois de Juin avant le 15 Mai. Profitez de -10% si vous réserver pour le mois de Juillet avant le 15 Mai. Profitez de -15% si vous réserver pour le mois de Septembre avant le 20 Juillet.