TOLARETA is a village house renovated in 2007 located in the center of Arantza (North of Navarra).
Arantza is a town of 650 inhabitants, surrounded by mountains and with incredible views. Ideal for people in love with nature and animals.
DESCRIPTION OF THE HOUSE:
-Kitchen dining room: Fireplace, TV, Microwave, dishwasher, oven, refrigerator, freezer and induction plate.
- Utensils: Coffee machine, toaster, juicer, blender, blender, mincer...
- Living room: TV with DVD
- 2 bathrooms: Each with shower and hairdryer.
- Rooms: 4 rooms with double bed, 1 room with 2 beds of 1.05m.
- Loft: Zone enabled for kids with games collection.
- Laundry: Washing machine, dryer and iron.
- The rooms have sheets, blankets and towels.
- Collection of games.
- Game room for children (toys, stuffed animals, ball house, blackboard, paintings ...)