The apartment located near the slopes of the departure of the lifts
HOLIDAY RENTAL 6 people - Free Internet / Wifi (
VENT RENTAL 6 persons - Internet / Wifi Free)
Condo Termignon la Vanoise (Val Cenis Maurienne)
Savoie Rhône-Alpes France
- Start and finish of slopes at the foot of the residence & 50 meters from the ski school (ESF) and toboggan run
- - Free Wi-Fi internet in the apartment
Termignon Val Cenis: RESIDENCE 3 * THE BALCONIES OF THE VANOISE
Located in the immediate vicinity of the vast snow front of Termignon and at the foot of the ski lifts in the heart of the Val Cenis Mauriene Vanoise alpine ski area
Altitude of the village: 1300 m Altitude max area: 2475 m
France - Northern Alps - Savoie - La Vanoise Park
Contact - 06 84 51 28 40 -
6 beds apartments with mountain corner:
- Area of about 32 m² useful (except balcony).
- The toilet is separated from the bathroom. The bathroom has a bathtub.
- Kitchen area located in the main room fully equipped (microwave / induction hob / fridge / dishwasher / Toaster / Kettle).
- Cabin with 2 bunk beds.
- Main room with a sofa bed for 2 people (bed of couple).
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds to arrange a couple bed.
- Flat screen TV
The apartment has a balcony and a ski locker (next to the apartment).
TERMIGNON La Vanoise station (Val Cenis Maurienne) is located in the Haute-Maurienne Valley, at the gateway to the Vanoise National Park, 17 km from Modane (railway station), 80 km from Albertville and 110 km from Chambéry (Savoie department (73) / Rhône Alpes region).
True mountain village that has preserved its traditions, its authenticity and its rich heritage (magnificent baroque church dating from the 14th century),
This purely family resort and very friendly offers all the pleasures of a winter sports holiday:
- downhill skiing thanks to the vast ski area connected to Val Cenis Maurienne
- The joys of cross-country skiing practiced along the Arc River
- Snowshoeing or dog sledding in a beautiful forest of larches and cembro pines.
Located in the heart of one of the most beautiful sites of the Northern Alps, and dominated by Dent Parrachée (3. 697 meters), the Termignon La Vanoise resort will satisfy all your expectations, thanks to a decor composed of authentic landscapes!
If you are curious, whether you are skiing, walking, snowshoeing or dog sledding, you can see some specimens of wildlife in the Vanoise Park (ibex, chamois, marmot, black grouse). bearded vulture, golden eagle, variable hare).
In conclusion, Termignon La Vanoise and the villages of Haute-Maurienne in Vanoise will put "in your eyes". With easy access, the various sites will offer you a panorama of breathtaking beauty. Your wonder will be total.
Ski area in brief VAL CENIS VANOISE:
- 1500 m vertical drop (1,300 m - 2,800 m)
- 125 km of marked trails
- 200 snowguns
- 63 tracks including 9 green, 18 blue, 23 red, 5 black
- 27 km of free cross-country skiing
- 1 toboggan track 900m long
- 2 snowparks
More than a huge ski area, discover a territory of rare emotions ... Between forest and high peaks, without taking off to Termignon, the Val Cenis Vanoise area opens all the secrets of a relaxing glide.
Ski, snowboard, telemark, first sensations, great thrills ... Here, whatever your level, it is the emotion in big that awaits you.
Termignon has a "Kid" area that welcomes children from an early age. Equipped with a toboggan run and a ski slope with a treadmill, this completely secure area is free and accessible to all.
Termignon also offers a magnificent Nordic ski area. With a length of 90 kilometers, the "Chemin du Petit Bonheur" connects all the villages of Haute-Maurienne also on foot and snowshoes.
Termignon the winter, it is finally the paradise for the practice of ski touring side Vanoise or Italian Border side.
In the heart of the Vanoise National Park, four resorts are accessible: Val Cenis, La Norma, Val Fréjus and Aussois. This location offers remarkable panoramas and diverse flora and fauna, ideal for snowshoeing or Nordic skiing.
A free shuttle bus runs to all neighboring villages, allowing for various activities such as dog sledding, paragliding, ice rink, indoor heated pool, hot tubs ...