HOLIDAY RENTALS 6 people - Free Internet / Wifi
VENT RENTAL 6 persons - Internet / Wifi Free)
Val-Cenis (Termignon la Vanoise Maurienne) Apartment - Savoy Rhône-Alpes France
***** Free Wi-Fi Internet *****
Termignon: RESIDENCE 3 * THE BALCONIES OF THE VANOISE
France - Northern Alps - Savoie - La Vanoise Park
Contact - 06 84 51 28 40 -
6 beds apartments with mountain corner:
- Area of about 32 m² useful (except balcony).
- The toilet is separated from the bathroom. The bathroom has a bathtub.
- Kitchen area located in the main room fully equipped (microwave / ceramic hob / fridge / dishwasher).
- Mountain corner with 2 bunk beds with duvet (provide duvet cover or rental on site)
- Main room with a sofa bed for 2 people (bed of couple - to envisage sheets or hiring on the spot)
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds to arrange a couple bed. (provide house duvet or rental on site)
- Flat screen TV
The apartment has a balcony (facing south west - sunset on the Variegated tooth)
TERMIGNON La Vanoise (Commune of Val Cenis Maurienne) is located in the Haute-Maurienne Valley, at the gateway to the Vanoise National Park, 17 km from Modane (railway station), 80 km from Albertville and 110 km from Chambéry (Savoie department (73) / Rhône Alpes region).
True mountain village that has preserved its traditions, its authenticity and its rich heritage (magnificent baroque church dating from the 14th century),
This village purely family and very friendly offers all the pleasures of summer holidays:
- climbing, canyoning, Via Ferrata, Via Cordata, paragliding, mountain biking, archery, trout fishing in rivers and mountain lakes, various water activities on Lake Mont Cenis (kayak, catamaran, sailboat, canoe, pedalo), many hiking, but also summer skiing on the Pisaillas glacier at the Iseran pass.
You can also swim in the water Bessans (supervised swimming in July and August), walk in donkey or horseback amidst pastures, go in search of culinary and medicinal plants, practice the hook branch, go rollerblading, skateboarding and roller skis on the Biathlon stadium of Haute Maurienne in Bessans (one of the highest roller-blade stadiums in Europe - tarmac slopes of all levels), or get away for an excursion to Italy. Finally, the region lends itself perfectly to cycle tourism (Iseran and Mont Cenis passes via the Route des Grandes Alpes). The offices of Haute Maurienne guides will offer you many races in the high mountains (24 refuges and gites stages in Vanoise).
- Located in the heart of one of the most beautiful sites of the Northern Alps, and dominated by Dent Parrachée (3. 697 meters), the village of Termignon La Vanoise will satisfy all your expectations, thanks to a decor composed authentic landscapes!
If you want to give a more cultural aspect to your holidays, you can visit the archeology museum of Sollières-Sardières, discover the very remarkable heritage of Haute Maurienne (hamlets, villages, chapels and landscapes that surround them) via the "Chemin du Petit Bonheur" which winds through a magnificent spruce forest, larches and cembro pines.
You will also meet local artisans (wood carvers, cabinet makers, painters or potters). All compete with imagination and talent to offer you the best of themselves.
In addition, Haute Maurienne is a land of tasty local products. You will discover a simple but succulent mountain cuisine (stuffed, hams sewn, quinque). Among the cheeses, the Beaufort, the tommes and bleus of Termignon and Bonneval sur Arc will delight your palate.
In conclusion, Termignon and the villages of Haute-Maurienne en Vanoise will put you "in plain sight". With easy access, the various sites will offer you a panorama of breathtaking beauty. Your wonder will be total.