Land of Contrasts, Extremadura is an ideal destination for those who want to get in touch with a new, surprising and stimulating reality.
Our house is only 20 km from Trujillo, 40km from Cáceres and 60km from Mérida, being an ideal enclave to plan routes and get carried away by the charms that this land offers.
Staying in our house, you will have the opportunity to practice activities as fun as these in a unique environment.
or provided by a collaborating company in rural tourism.
- Mushroom picking
- Collection of asparagus
- Observation of fauna and flora
- Visit ancient loom
- Villasviejas del Tamuja archaeological site
- Visit to La Terrona (oldest oak in the world)
- Gastronomic routes
- Routes and wine tastings
- Adventure among trees
- Cycle tourism
- Kart circuit
- Desnso de gorge
- Canoe and canoe-rafting descents
- Environmental education
- Climbing and abseiling
- Bird watching - Ornithological routes
- Photographic Routes and Safaris
- Horse trails
- Routes on 4X4 Quads
- Balloon trips
- Guided visits
- Medieval dinner
* Activities provided by collaborating company in rural tourism.