Sweet townhouse located right in the heart of Seward! Perfectly situated between both the harbor and the downtown, this vacation rental has been newly decorated with brand new furniture and decorative touches.
The layout is perfect for up to 6 people. There are two large bedrooms on the lower level that share a full sized bathroom and also have access to a laundry room. The upper level features a cozy kitchen that opens up to the dining and living room area. The queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room is top-of-the-line with a memory foam mattress that is just as comfortable as most beds. There is also a nice half bath on the upper level as well.
Access to the large outdoor deck space is on the upper level, and the views will blow you away. Take in the towering peaks of Mt Alice just across Resurrection Bay, and watch the boats come in and out of the harbor, while you enjoy grilling, drinking and relaxing outside.
· 2-3 hour scenic drive from Anchorage
· Take Alaska Railroad to/from Seward scenic 4 hour journey
· Only half mile to Cruise ship terminal(or however close it is) Perfect for pre or post cruise stay
· Short walk to downtown Seward, Waterfront and Sea Life Center.
· City of Seward provides a free shuttle that runs from the Harbor to Downtown with stops in between. Very convenient so you don’t have to have a car.