Ca La Fina is an eighteenth century house in the old town of Pals, renovated with charm; it faces east, south and west and is distributed in ground floor and first floor, with a communal patio.
Downstairs there’s a large living/dining room, kitchen and a toilet. It is from this area of the house, where most daily activities are performed, that you will access the little patio. In the sitting room there is a stove/fireplace that warms up the entire area of the ground floor in winter. The rehabilitation has taken into account not only to preserve the architectural elements of a typical Catalan farmhouse, but it has also maintained that atmosphere of a traditional village life using old and antic restored furniture.
In the first floor, which you can access from a staircase in the dining room, there’s a hallway that leads to the bathroom and the three bedrooms, two double and a quadruple one with two bunk beds. Suitable for families (capacity 4 adults and 4 children)
The house comes equipped with:
• Fully renovated kitchen, equipped with fridge-freezer, dishwasher, oven, induction cooktop, Dolce Gusto coffee machine and microwave.
• All necessary utensils for 8 people (cutlery, glasses, pots and pans…)
• Toaster, juicer, blender.
• Washing machine, vacuum cleaner.
• Wood-burning stove and electric radiators.
• In the kitchen (cloth, scourer, soap, towel, 1 garbage bag, 1 dishwasher tablet, table cloth)
• In the bathroom (1 roll of toilet paper per toilet, hand washing soap)