|Space||1,260 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||31 nights|
Enjoy the beautiful sunsets and the ever-changing sea from the balcony of this spacious two bedroom condominium, located directly on Bonita Beach with unobstructed views from Naples to Sanibel/Captiva.
The condominium is located on the third floor, southwest corner of a five story elevator building with just 23 units. Hickory Shores Condominium has a heated pool with a sundeck area surrounded by tropical plants.
A Recreation room opens up onto a covered terrace overlooking the beach front. Bonita Beach in the City of Bonita Springs is located midway between Ft. Myers, Fl and Naples, Fl and is about 25 miles from the new Southwest Regional International Airport.
A large balcony overlooking the white sandy beach extends across the Master Bedroom and the Family Room which is adjacent to the Kitchen and Dining area. The Master and Guest Bedrooms are both spacious and separated from the rest of the condo for added privacy.
A large living room opens up into the kitchen and family, providing for a greater entertainment area. The condominium has a utility room with full-sized washer and dryer.
A covered parking space is assigned to each unit as well as a locked storage area with beach chairs and umbrellas.
We knew that this was the perfect condo for us from the moment we walked
from the front door to the balcony overlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico with views from Naples to Sanibel/Captiva. I now live in a golf course community just 15 minutes from Hickory Shores, but still enjoy watching the sunsets from the balcony.
Audrey Smandra purchased this condo in 1981
Hickory Shores is one of the most unique and beautiful condos on Bonita
Beach and its proximity to the water brings nature indoors. You can watch the dolphins and pelicans fishing while enjoying a meal on your balcony.
Having only 23 units, Hickory Shores is a very friendly community and people who rent there tend to return year after year, thus establishing lasting friendships.
Barbara B. Mann Theatre in Ft. Myers
Center For The Arts Bonita Springs
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 2017 - Mar 31 2017
31 night minimum stay
|Rental Application Fee||$100|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
An initial deposit of 25% of total rental amount will be due upon signing of the contract. A second payment of 25% of the total rent amount will be due later with the final payment of 50% of the total rental amount due two months prior to the start of the rental period.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.