1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, completely restored, quiet and bright. Ideal for couple
- english, french, spanish, italian, Serbo-Croatian
I'm a journalist and I write about culture on a national newspaper: it's my pleasure to personally introduce my guests to the wonders and unknown paths of my beautiful town. According to the reviews, people appreciate it
Dani purchased this Cottage in 2004
Why Dani chose Florence
We bought this house because we thought it was the perfect place to be: in the heart of Florence, but away from the main crowds.
What makes this Cottage unique
Sipping tea or having breakfast on the courtyard, it feels like you are really inside an old, peaceful, green, typical Florentine place. You hardly find the will to get up and explore the city...
Check-in: 1:00 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
But only in the courtyard, not in the cottage
Only one, small dimensions, sleeping on the floor
Minimum age of primary renter:18
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Look no further
This sweet cozy cottage was perfect for our recent 4 night stay in Florence. We were able to walk to Duomo, Mercato Centrale, Ponte Vecchio, etc., so did not need a car. We had cappuccini and pastries at the cafe across and ~50 m down the street every morning. We picked up a few groceries from the market adjacent to the cafe. All that to say, the location was perfect. Inside, our apartment had everything we needed for our stay. It was clean and well stocked. Daniela was the perfect hostess, answering questions and taking care of our needs. We loved how quiet it was. We were close to everything, but had pin-drop silence in our apartment. We highly recommend this spot to anyone spending time in this beautiful city.
Perfect location in Florence
My husband and I stayed here when visiting Florence, we loved it! It is far away from all the hustle and bustle but close enough to walk everywhere! We were given a great dinner recommendation and an overview of where everything was. Daniela and Paola were so kind and helpful. We will definitely be back again when we return to Italy!!
Well placed accommodation in heart of Florence
Comfortable accommodation with a really helpful owner. Lots of local knowledge and advice. Great location, close to the local market and centre of Florence.
Close to everything
The location and the property were excellent. We could easily walk to tour eating places and the historic downtown area. ur host Daniela was most welcoming and very helpful with her local knowledge of restaurants and attractions. I would easily recommend this property for a couple wanting to visit Florence.
Daniela was an extremely helpful and knowledgeable host. She gave a great restaurant recommendation and conveniently managed train tickets. Loved meeting her children and the outside sitting area was a real bonus.
Thanks a lot David, it was really nice meeting you, you are fantastic guests, very respectful. I'm glad I could be of support
Comfort and convenient
Great location in a peaceful setting. You’ll forget that your right in the heart of the city because the property is in a beautiful setting. You don’t hear the noise and feel relaxed and peaceful after a full day and night of play.
Poor internet connection
No private wash /dryer
Everything else perfect!
- This cozy and new apartment is located downtown Florence, in the very heart of town, 5 min away from San Lorenzo (The Medici Chapels), Piazza San Marco (Academy Gallery with the David by Michelangelo), the Duomo area, in a quiet street with garages.
- In this same street, anciently called 'via Mozza', Michelangelo had its own workshop. When he died in Rome, in this studio where found the 4 Prigioni (today at the Academia), the Madonna col bambino (at the Medici Chapels), and the famous La Vittoria, today in Palazzo Vecchio (the Old Palace).
- The San Lorenzo market (handcrafts, gifts) is less than 5 minute walk. Newspapers, pharmacy, banks, coffee shops, restaurants, pubs, churches, and all kind of shopping facilities are all around.
- The apartment is at 1 km distance from the S.Maria Novella rail and bus station, so it is very easy to make daily excursions to the main sites of Tuscany, including San Gimignano, Lucca, Siena.
- The flat is also 5 minutes away from the park and Congress Hall of La Fortezza, the most famous exhibitions’ centre of the city (and also excellent site for jogging!).