It is an old stone house, renovated and enabled. It is alone, at the end of the neighborhood of La Parte in the town of Las Hormazas, about 40 km from Burgos. It consists of two floors of about 80 m2 and an attic with sloping ceilings.
On the ground floor you will find:
• A large distributor entrance
• A kitchen with all the necessary appliances and an adjoining dining room, separated by an American bar and with a wood oven.
• A very cozy living room with fireplace.
• A bathroom with a bathtub adapted for the disabled
On the first floor you will find:
• Three double rooms and one triple room
• Two bathrooms with shower
In the attic there is a seating area.
In front of the house there is a garden, to take out table and chairs of garden
The house has adjustable heating.
It also has board games and numerous children's toys.
All of it is decorated with rustic style and many of its furniture are old.
The house is outside the circulation of cars or agricultural vehicles.
It has beautiful views of the village hermitage, which is located on top of a mountain.