House of 1769 with typical architecture of the Navarrese Pyrenees, with beautiful emblazoned facade. Built for himself by the sculptor of Berástegui (Guipuzkoa), Martín de Maritxalar, nicknamed Martinttipi for his small stature, using original materials of stone and wood, which today are in perfect condition. Restored in 2010 as a Rural House, retaining the charm of the year it was built. Cataloged of cultural interest by the Príncipe de Viana Institution.
Small and quiet village with good and well-kept leisure facilities: indoor fronton, leafy parks with playgrounds, public swimming pool, two restaurants.