In a historical place, where the battle that ended the Hundred Years' War in 1453 took place, an old agricultural and wine-growing castle that had existed for several centuries and renovated in the 19th Century. The owners, who are passionate about history, recently renovated it. It is surrounded by gardens, woods and meadows on an area of more than 6 hectares. South facing. The accommodation next to a master house and a farmhouse is housed in an old cellar built in the 19th century and renovated in the style of a modern loft.
The estate is located 100m back from the D936 road, 500m from the Dordogne river, 2km from the town of Castillon, 10km from Saint-Emilion and 40km from Bergerac.
The accommodation for 4 people has a total surface area of 100 m2 on two levels (ground floor 80m2 and mezzanine of 20m2). Full-storey accommodation accessible to the disabled. It includes on the ground floor a large living room with an open fitted kitchen and a bedroom (with bed 160*200) open to the living room that can be closed with curtains. Kitchen including oven, hob, refrigerator, dishwasher and washing machine. Bathroom with Italian shower, bathtub and toilet. On the mezzanine, the room includes two separate areas joined by an opening with two 90*200 beds. Wardrobe, cupboards and storage.