The neoclassical residence resting within 35000m2 of meticulously designed Mediterranean gardens in Agia Marina was initially built in 1893. Declared a cultural monument by the Greek Ministry, it has been fully renovated to serve the highest of nowadays standards while at the same time preserving the essence of another era. Same nostalgic theme permeates the interior which consists of a study, two bedrooms, one bathroom and a master bedroom with en suite bathroom on the first floor, as well as two additional bedrooms and bathrooms on the ground floor. Also on the ground floor is the living room adorned with a central fireplace and two dining spaces, one of which overlooking the 120m2 swimming pool, all supported by a fully equipped kitchen.
The garden has been designed in such a way as to provide a beautiful relaxing atmosphere for a carefree vacation.
The blue color of the sky reflecting on the swimming pool comes in contrast with the evergreen of the large open lawn areas surrounding the villa. This serene painting also includes a small chapel dedicated to St. Fanourios, surrounded by century old olive trees, willow trees and blooming roses. In fact there are several sitting spots around the house fully equipped with outdoor furniture, including a gazebo where one can let go of worries and enjoy the beauty of the surroundings.
While exploring the gardens, populated by indigenous plants and flowers setting up a colourful pallet, guests are also welcome to taste over twenty different fruits and vegetables such as strawberries, peaches and apricots depending on the season, all produced within the estate. Close to the house, mostly masked from common sight by jasmine and wisteria bushes, is the basketball/tennis court, in case someone prefers to mix relaxation with some sports activity. Finally, for those renting a car, two parking spots are available in the underground garage.