Renting this holiday home will ensure you have a lovely vacation with your family in a beautiful area. This house has spectacular views from the terraces. Everything is decorated with great taste and the house has a very cosy atmosphere. It will feel like at home.
There are 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The kitchen is independent and is equipped with everything you need. The living room is spacious and has a dining room and sliding doors that open onto the terrace, which also gives a lot of light to the living room.
It is a very charming townhouse in a nice neighbourhood with lots of green and a shared pool, where you can take a swim whenever you want. Even from this pool the views of the mountain are a sight to see.
Polop is a typical agricultural village with narrow and steep paths and low houses painted white. Clean streets with white houses and flowers characterize the quiet old town. The area has small hills and is ideal for cycling enthusiasts. Polop is a place on the edge of the Sierra de Altana and it is beautiful. You will find antique shops and art galleries in the most unexpected places. The hustle and bustle of Benidorm, Altea and Albir seems to be far away, but at the same time you can get there fast (10 to 15 minutes). In addition, Polop has direct access to the interior of the country with beautiful landscapes.
• On the agreed day of arrival, the lessee can enter the holiday home from 14.00 onwards.
• On the day of the agreed departure, the lessee has to leave the house at 10.00 am
• It is not allowed to smoke in the holiday home. Smoking is permitted on the terrace.
• Bringing pets is only allowed if this has been indicated in advance by the lessee and confirmed by us.
• The rental price does not include final cleaning.
• Barbecuing is allowed with the present barbecue (it must be cleaned before leaving the house). otherwise, we charge 20€ fine
• It is strictly forbidden to sublet the holiday home.
• When making the reservation the lessee must indicate who is staying in the holiday home. The stay of more people, then agreed upon during the reservation, or exceeding the maximum allowed in a holiday home, is not permitted without our confirmation, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. This may lead to an early termination of the agreement on our part without refund of the rent.
• Taking cabinets, closets and beds, as well as sound or television equipment or any other part of the inside inventory outside are explicitly not permitted, except for cutlery, glasses, and dishes to have a meal outside.
• The rental price includes 100kW per week. On the day of your arrival we will take a picture of the electricity meter and on the day of your departure we will do so again. If you have used more than the included kW, we will charge you 0,33 cent per KWh for the difference.