Entrefrutales is a century old country house. Its walls and brickwork offer a strong noise attenuator in the already quiet village with 100 inhabitants. As Don Quixote would say, in this house silence, rest and relaxation create a cosy atmosphere.
In the cellar the best wines are stored and offered to the guests without intermediaries. The hosts are friendly, ready for a smile or a pleasant conversation.
Nearby, just 15 km away you will find the monastery "Monasterio de Piedra", and the accommodation is an ideal starting point for visiting this region so rich in culture and nature.
The house has three floors:
- The ground floor is reserved for the owners
- On the mezzanine floor there are four bedrooms
- On the second floor there are two bedrooms
- All rooms are equipped with: private bathroom with hairdryer, heating/air conditioning and TVs
- There is also a fully equipped kitchen on each floor
- Hydromassage bathtub for two persons in the room "El Manzano"
- A terrace of 60 m2.
- Swimming pool
- mountain Bikes
- Multi-purpose room with TV, fireplace, hi-fi system, electronic dartboard, board games, library, etc..
-Pets are not allowed.