Welcome to "Au Vieux Figuier". This house can accommodate from 2 to 7 people.
It comprises on the ground floor:
- A kitchen open to the dining area in front of fireplace, beams and exposed stone. It opens to the west on the courtyard by a french window.
- A large living room (sofa, armchair, corner bed, furniture, satellite TV, WIFI) opens to the south on the terrace.
- A room overlooking garden and meadow with a bed (160) and a bathroom- shower, wc.
On the floor it has:
- a first bedroom with 1 double bed 140 and 1 single bed 90
- a 2nd bedroom with a 140 bed
- a shower room, toilet.
Its large south-facing terrace overlooking an immense meadow, will offer you a true space of relaxation. Garden furniture, sun loungers, parasol, barbecue.
Parking in the enclosed courtyard shaded by an old fig tree, shed for bikes, boards etc ...
The town of Penmarch, located southwest of Bigouden country, is surrounded by the sea. From our house, located at the crossroads between the villages of the town, Bourg de Penmarch, Saint Guénolé, Saint Pierre and Kérity, you have direct access to hiking trails that lead to beaches, rocky coasts, small ports , shops, markets, and tourist sites: lighthouses, churches, chapels, museum of prehistory ...