In the Gard between Cevennes and the Mediterranean, ecological house created in 2012 in the heart of the village of Quissac.
Capacity: 4 + 2 (sofa in the living room) + 2 small children (infant beds) .D'une area of about 50 square meters, it includes:
- 1 terrace and private garden. Barbecue.
- Ground floor: 1 living room (living room and kitchen) and a bathroom.
- On 1st floor: 1 bedroom with 1 double bed, 1 bedroom under the roof with 2 single beds + possibility of 2 additional cots
Located in the village close to shops, market (Wednesday), the municipal pool, entertainment.
Ideal for testing an eco-housing: this cottage has been designed entirely ecological way in healthy materials (bricks monomur, cork insulation, wood fibers and lime-hemp, interior coatings in the ground ...) or equipment (solar water heater, stove wood pellet) + purchase of renewable electricity to SCIC ENERCOOP. If you wish, we can bring you more information about it during your stay.
The Cevennes classified as World Heritage by UNESCO, close to the Mediterranean ideal for touring the area.
What to do in the area:
• Swimming: Mediterranean, lakes and rivers
• Hikes and walks in the Cevennes and Garrigues
• Outdoor Sports: many climbing areas, mountain biking, canoeing, horseback, fishing, skiing at Mont Aigoual ...
Close to the medieval villages of Sauve and Sommières, the Anduze bamboo.
Discover the wines and local produce.
Within a radius of 50 kms: the Cevennes, the Pont du Gard, Nimes, Montpellier, Uzès, the Camargue and the beaches, Cirque Navacelles, Gorges of Herault, Saint Guilhem le Desert ...
Throughout the summer, many village festivals, bullfights, festivals and concerts.