About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 nights
Self catering, 6 Rooms, 7 Bathrooms (Sleeps 12)
- Galician manor house, a unique building with big spaces and closed with a big wall which reaches 3 meters of height.
- a quiet village with sufficient distance between houses to allow privacy.
- the accommodation consists of a second floor (220m2) with five double rooms with bathroom and tv, one of them with two beds, living room and office.
- On the ground floor (200m2), there is the dining room (for 16 persons), the fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities (washing machine, dryer-iron), living room with fireplace and tv, entrance hall, and toilets.
- it also consists of a playing room of 65m2 with tables, computer music, a football table and bar
-Covered bbq space
- Three garden areas of 900m2 inside the walled property
- in the adjacent yard of 1100m2 there you will find fruit trees and green areas for sports and games
- The house is surrounded by farmland and woodlots of the property.
- 100 Meters from the river and the route "Puentes de Lérez".
- 400 Meters far from the farmhouse you will find the municipal swimming pool, sports courts and playgrounds.
- 800 Meters you find the main village, called Forcarei, where you can find:
* The bakeries where you get the famous bread of the area, as well as delicious salmon patties, …
* Three restaurants where can taste the excellent meats of the region, in particular, the specialty " richada" and "croca" as well as fish and seafood of the rias…
* Pastry Shop, pharmacy, cafes etc…
- 100 meters away you can buy organic products such as eggs, fresh cow's milk and vegetable and fruit products
- nearby you can visit sites of interest such as monasteries "Aciveiro" and "Carboeiro" , Waterfall of La Toja (33 m height), Protected Area del Candán and two hiking trails..
- you Can also do leisure activities with a specialized company of the sector as well as horseback riding in a riding school nearby.
- Thanks to the good geographical position you can have enjoy good quality tours that are offered nearby, it only takes four hours ( Santiago de Compostela, La Coruna, Vigo, Portugal, Rías Altas and Low, Cies Islands…) -
The nearest beaches are within 30 minutes (Pontevedra Estuary) and others, such as those in the Ria de Arosa one hour.
Visit also the innumerable gastronomic feasts of the area.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Buen entorno para disfrutar de la familia y pasar unos días en un entorno rural. El entorno es muy natural y el trato muy bueno por parte del personal. Se echa en falta más tiempo en sitios así.
Excelente lugar ¡
Nos encantó el lugar, el trato, la casa muy bien cuidada¡ mis hijas de cuatro patas se lo pasaron en grande¡ con un patio enorme para correr. El entorno fantástico con una senda fatastica a la orilla Del Río¡ volveremos ¡
La magia de las tierras gallegas
Disfrutar de un paraje inigualable y con una hospitalidad tan agradable hizo de mi viaje a tierras gallegas una experiencia irrepetible. El servicio y las habitaciones fueron muy buenas y quedé muy satisfecho con todo. Además, está muy cerca del pueblo donde no les falta de nada. Una buena elección