- Galician manor house, a unique building with big spaces and closed with a big wall which reaches 3 meters of height.
- a quiet village with sufficient distance between houses to allow privacy.
- the accommodation consists of a second floor (220m2) with five double rooms with bathroom and tv, one of them with two beds, living room and office.
- On the ground floor (200m2), there is the dining room (for 16 persons), the fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities (washing machine, dryer-iron), living room with fireplace and tv, entrance hall, and toilets.
- it also consists of a playing room of 65m2 with tables, computer music, a football table and bar
-Covered bbq space
- Three garden areas of 900m2 inside the walled property
- in the adjacent yard of 1100m2 there you will find fruit trees and green areas for sports and games
- The house is surrounded by farmland and woodlots of the property.
- 100 Meters from the river and the route "Puentes de Lérez".
- 400 Meters far from the farmhouse you will find the municipal swimming pool, sports courts and playgrounds.
- 800 Meters you find the main village, called Forcarei, where you can find:
* The bakeries where you get the famous bread of the area, as well as delicious salmon patties, …
* Three restaurants where can taste the excellent meats of the region, in particular, the specialty " richada" and "croca" as well as fish and seafood of the rias…
* Pastry Shop, pharmacy, cafes etc…
- 100 meters away you can buy organic products such as eggs, fresh cow's milk and vegetable and fruit products
- nearby you can visit sites of interest such as monasteries "Aciveiro" and "Carboeiro" , Waterfall of La Toja (33 m height), Protected Area del Candán and two hiking trails..
- you Can also do leisure activities with a specialized company of the sector as well as horseback riding in a riding school nearby.
- Thanks to the good geographical position you can have enjoy good quality tours that are offered nearby, it only takes four hours ( Santiago de Compostela, La Coruna, Vigo, Portugal, Rías Altas and Low, Cies Islands…) -
The nearest beaches are within 30 minutes (Pontevedra Estuary) and others, such as those in the Ria de Arosa one hour.
Visit also the innumerable gastronomic feasts of the area.