The cottage can accommodate from 2 to 4 people (two bedrooms) including breakfast
- english, french
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Max guests:4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Great hosts, great stay
Warm and open hosts who went out of their way to make our visit enjoyable. The property is extremely well kept, clean, well stocked with books and movies, and in a quiet, wooded area. The kitchen facilities in the apartment are limited, but Pierre and Daniel were more than accommodating with cooking or opening up their kitchen for our use. Their cooked-to-order breakfasts were outstanding. Plus, their dog Porto really rocks. All in all, an excellent experience.
amazing really enjoyed our hosts and their lovely property in the wilderness
A Little Piece of Heaven!
What a beautiful, restful place! And the owners Daniel and Pierre were superb: very gracious hosts. They are excellent ambassadors for their region, with a wealth of knowledge about the history of the region and great recommendations for which sites to see in their area. They even use mostly local products in their amazing very-generous-sized, 3-course 'breakfast' (which is really more of a brunch).
The accommodations are very unique with lovely artwork, (some of which was done by owner Daniel) and beautiful furniture, all in a an idyllic setting.
We had a wonderful stay, and would highly recommend it! We're hoping to go back sometime soon.
What a great find! Gorgeous property, the woodwork is magnificent, artwork everywhere. . The hosts are very welcoming, generous with their time and very knowledgeable about the area and it's history. Their copious homemade breakfast is devine. Our family of 4 loved it!
Very lovely from start to finish. Pierre and Daniel are very hospitable. The place is great overall. A lot of attention to detail decor wise that makes the experience even better. You even get a few course breakfast that was absolutely delicious. We had a great time. We wish we had stayed longer.
Détour a faire !!!!!
Trés bonne adresse !!!
Les hôtes , Pierre et Daniel sont juste supers , accueillants et d une trés grande simplicité... petit déjeuner super avec des produits locaux .. le chalet, confort propreté rien a dire ... peut juste un petit regret pour notre part ...d avoir seulement passé une nuit dans le chalet , nous aurions voulu peut etre plus profiter des alentours et des bon conseil de nos cheres hôtes.
Je recommande fortement cette adresse, vous n allez pas etre dessus !
Activities offered in our region
Tourist Office of Côte de Beaupré http: // www. cotedebeaupre. com / en /
Charlevoix Tourist Office https: // www. Charlevoix-tourism. com /
Tourist Office of the National Capital https: // www. quebecregion. com / en / region-qc /
• Trails of Caps www. sentierdescaps. com
• Ice rink and hebertism park in the heart of the village of Saint-Tite-des-Caps
• Mont-Sainte-Anne Station https: // mont-sainte-anne. com /
• Le Massif Station https: // www. the massive. com / en /
• The Cap Tourmente Reserve https: // www. Canada. ca / en / environment-climate-change / service / reservations-national-wildlife / existing / Cape turmoil. html
• The Grands Jardins Park https: // www. SEPAQ. com / pk / LRM /
• The Hautes-Gorges-de-la-Malbaie River Park https: // www. SEPAQ. com / pk / hgo / index. dowry
• The Big Farm http: // www. lagrandeferme. sth. it/
• The three convents http: // auxtroiscouvents. org /
• The road to New France http: // www. cotedebeaupre. com / en / road-to-the-new-France. php
• The river road https: // www. Charlevoix-tourism. com / what to do / road-and-circuit / road-of-river /
• The mountain road https: // www. Charlevoix-tourism. com / trails / the-road-to-mountain /
Saint-Tite-des-Caps (2 minutes)
• Restaurant Between Two Mountains
https: // www. Yellow Pages. AC / bus / Quebec / Saint-Tite-des-Caps / Resto-Entre-Deux-Monts Inc / 7541777. html
Beaupré (15 minutes)
• To each his bread (lunch) http: // www. achacunsonpain. it/
• The St-Bernard resto-pub http: // www. restaurantstbernard. com / en / menu. html
• The Three Beaks http: // www. lestroisbecs. it/
• Radio Cafe http: // www. restoquebec. ca / en / 9749 / radio-cafe
Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré (20 minutes)
• The Micro Brewery of the Fine Meadows http: // mdbp. it/
• The Marie-Beaupré http: // www. mariebeaupre. com / en /
• The Montagnais http: // www. restaurantmontagnais. com /
• Snow Spa (Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré) http: // www. spadesneiges. com /
• The Nordic spa Mont Ste-Anne (St-Ferreol-les-Neiges) http: // spamontsteanne. com /
SERVICES NEARBY (in the village)
• Neighbor Convenience Store / ESSO Station (Route 138 and Leclerc Street)
• Caisse populaire Desjardins / ATM (Leclerc Street)
• Bonichoix / SAQ grocery store (rue Leclerc)
• Electric charging station (Kiosque Sentiers des Caps: Route 138 and rue Leclerc)
MEDICAL EMERGENCY: Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Hospital (Beaupré)