Situated next to the local parish Church building (c. 1731 A.D.) and at the point of highest elevation of Villoslada de Cameros town center, the house served during the 1940s as the Town Council and the Public School. Located in a mezzanine with a low ceiling was the towns Cobbler Shop (currently a bedroom in the house). Although not known for certain, the house is said to have been built at the end of the 18th Century.
Refurbished in rock and wooden plank reinforced architecture, maintaining the integrity of its structure and traditional architecture in Cameros, it has the exceptional views of the Cebollera Moutain Range, the place where the River Iregua is birthed. On the lower level there is maintained the original structure of the stables, with wooden mangers and slate walls, as well as the antique "dungeon" where villains would spend the night before being turned in to the bailiffs to be transported to Logroño (the Capital city of La Rioja). The house is completely equipped and, since recently reformed, it is like new. It is also equipped with a small library.
What is most spectacular about the house are the views from its main sitting room. The natural and rural environs are unbeatable. On Cebollera Mountain there are, to the north and south, small mountain valleys with rivers and streams running through it. More than half of the park is covered with forest land in a very good state of conservation. It is predominated by beautiful forests of oak trees, beechwood, and wild pine trees. Between October and November the autumn colors are not to be missed. In winter, wonderful walks through the snow await you. In summer enjoy the coolness of the forests and rivers.