|Minimum Stay||3 - 30 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Emerald Isle, 2 BR Condo Beachfront #1907 Appropriately named The Parrot House to describe the rich parrot themes of the furnishings.
Emerald Isle Resort is located in the quiet West End of Panama City Beach. Emerald Isle is located just minutes from Frank Brown Park and Pier Park. Pier Park is a new entertainment and outdoor shopping mall. Tenants include a huge, state of the art movie theatre, Dillard's, JCPenney, Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, Hofbraus Beirgarten, Back Porch Seafood Grill -- and it's right down the street from Emerald Isle!
Wake to the sound of the ocean. Nearly new two bedroom unit on the 19th floor overlooking the three swimming pools and the beach.
ASSIGNED PARKING SPACE UNDER THE BUILDING NEXT TO THE ELEVATORS!!!
LARGE OCEAN-SIDE BALCONY
* Extra Large - 10.5-by-28 feet
* Full patio furniture with table, bar stools, and recliners
* Accessed by 8 feet glass doors from both the living area and the Master Suite
* Beautiful GRANITE countertops
* Bar stools for raised kitchen counter
* Includes dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, ice-maker
* Coffee maker, blender, wine glasses, toaster oven, can opener, and all the utensils you will need for entertaining.
* Large 25-by-14.9-foot area
* 32-inch color TV with DVD Player with remote, and stereo system
* Soft, parrot-embossed, queen-sized sofa bed in the Living Room (sleeps two)
* Soft, matching parrot-embossed, love seat
* Dining table with 6 chairs for entertaining
BEACH-SIDE MASTER SUITE:
* King-sized bed with plush bedding and linens
* 27-inch color TV/DVD player with remote
* Ample closet and dresser space
* Large, private full-bath
* Queen-sized bed with plush bedding and linens
* Includes a 20-inch color TV/DVD player with remote
* Large bathroom
Accommodations: Condominium - 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s) - 2 Baths - (Sleeps 4-6). This unit has designated reserved parking near the elevators inside the tower (NOT ACROSS THE STREET). The beach has chair and umbrella service.
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING UNIT ONLY, in consideration of those with smoking-related allergies.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* No renters under the age of 25 without parents (unless married).
* Check-in is 3:00 p.m. Central Time.
* Check-out is 10:00 a.m. Central Time.
* Security and Damage Deposit required and refunded after
satisfactory inspection of unit and return of all keys.
* No Smoking
* No Pets
* PAYMENT IN FULL DUE TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN
Every year we go to PCB and every year we rent a condo. This experience was top notch - what a great condo in terms of location, accommodations, furnishings, beach chairs, and that view is just wow! We had such a great trip we were able to stay an extra unplanned night and greatly appreciate the flexibility of the owners! It was immensely helpful to have the assigned parking spot, so convenient and no searching every time you leave. Great spot right across the street for a awesome breakfast!
We will be back - how could we not?!?!?!
Loved this unit located on the 19th floor! Unit had everything you could possibly want in a vacation spot. Beautifully decorated, fully stocked including beach towels, umbrella and chairs and (although we didn't use them) a closet full of games. Loved that we had 2 pools to choose from and the beach service each day was A PLUS! We were EXTREMELY HAPPY about the assigned parking spot! The owners worked well with anything we needed and am definitely looking forward to returning next year!
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING UNIT!!!! Condo has wonderful furnishings-VERY COMFY FURNITURE AND BEDS!!!! Owners are AMAZING to work with very hospitable!! Watched dolphins from balcony everyday! Will definitely be staying here again and would recommend to anyone! Had a WONDERFUL time here!!!
Best condo and unit we've ever stayed in! Linda and Penny made our vacation enjoyable and easy!! The unit itself was very clean, kitchen FULLY stocked, including coffee and filters. The beach and pool toys were everything any kid would need for their vacation. They even supply beach towels, so, leave those at home. We will always make this our vacation home from here on out when we go to Panama City Beach! Thank you
Great condo, had everything you would need besides swim suit and a toothbrush. Close to Pier Park. The kitchen was well stocked and dishwasher for easy clean up. The extras in the bathroom were nice. Dishwasher soap, detergent for washer, hand soap and paper for bath were a nice to have. The beach chair and umbrella was so nice, the guy at the hut was great, very helpful.
My family of four plus a friend of my teenage daughter's recently visited Panama City for the first time and stayed in this condo. We loved the condo and loved this unit. Penny and Linda are absolutely wonderful to work with. They respond to emails very quickly and are quick to make sure you have what you need. We were really impressed with the extra little goodies in the closet for the kids that was full of board games (though we didn't even get around to playing them), boogie boards, sand toys, etc. etc. The unit was clean and cared for. We really enjoyed our time away. Thank you for making this an easy experience for us. First time we have booked through VRBO!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 23 2016 - Sep 30 2016
3 night minimum stay
Oct 1 2016 - Dec 31 2016
3 night minimum stay
Jan 1 2017 - Feb 28 2017
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.