About the property
- Villa2152 sq. ft.
- Half Baths3
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Spacious 5 bedroom villa for 10-12 people with very large kitchen!
This place lets you enjoy the charm of the Périgord and of course your holiday! If you're here you can experience:
- A hilly landscape with vast green forests
- Delicious silence accompanied by the sound of crickets, buzzards and owls
- Gazing to a pitch black sky full of stars at night
- Sociable games in front of the outdoor fireplace and enjoy a vin rouge and a chat.
- Tasty regional cooking in the large kitchen (inside is enough place to dine!) or have a good barbeque on the heated terrace.
- A game of table tennis - Swimming in the beautiful private pool
- A room full of games and puzzles for kids
- Creative family games from the guestbook
- French and foreign TV: English, Dutch, German etc, a Playstation III with games, DVD player and WIFI Internet.
- There is an electric charger point for cars.
You are welcome to visit our website at: www.villadouze.com
Laura & Menno Witjes
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, dutch
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great villa in peacefull location.
Over many years, my wife and I have rented various villas in the Dordogne area. This year we stayed at the Villa Douze for two weeks at the end of June. Situated in quiet woodland, we found it to be one of the best villas we have ever rented. It came fully equipped with every item you might need (towels excepted), even the pool alarm worked correctly. The provision for children was excellent with many games, swings, a slide, table tennis, pool equipment, etc. The wi-fi was fast enough to enable us to watch BBC programmes etc. on our android tablet. On the satellite TV you can watch BBC news and CNN. The charming couple who own the villa live close by at a goat farm and are always available should any problem arise. My wife is disabled and unable to manage stairs so the layout of the villa, all on one level without any steps at all, was most satisfactory and all being well we hope to return in future years.
Additional information about rental rates
Bond: € 300,- Cleaning costs per booking: € 100,- In low season the electricitycosts are not included. Contract between tenant-owner.