My husband, two dogs and I stayed in unit #16 for two nights in mid July. This place is as advertised - a no frills rental.
- Good location close to the beach
- Allows pets
- Very clean
- Lots of towels and toilet paper
- Shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel provided
- Door lock with a keypad is convenient. Our code didn't work when we arrived, but I called the property manager and she remedied the situation quickly. She lives in the same complex and was readily available.
- Bed sheets need to be replaced
- Although our unit was located in the back and was generally well insulated from outside noise, the window unit A/C and fridge made a lot of noise. This didn't bother me that much but my husband is a light sleeper.