I cannot say enough wonderful things about this villa. It exceed our expectations.
1. We are a group of 7 and there was plenty of space. We could have fit 5 more people. There are 6 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms. The house was very clean and well maintained.
2. The villa is located in LLevantina which is on the North East end of town up a hill. The house is perfectly situated about midway up the hill in LLeventina - affording a beautiful view and keeps it walk-able into town.
3. Speaking of which, if you are in decent shape and like to walk, you do not need a rental car. It's about a 20 minute walk into town which we did multiple times per day and appreciated the exercise given the amount of vacation eating/drinking that took place!
4. The owner Paul has a local guy Danny that manages the house. Danny arranged for a mini van to get us at the airport and take us to the villa. It was 75 euros and took about 30 minutes.
5. Danny met us at the house when we arrived with Cava (Spanish sparkling wine), keys, house instructions and answered questions. He also arranged for our cab pick up on the day we left (which went perfectly). It was very nice to be greeted by such a lovely kind man after a weary long travel day and arriving in a new town.
6. The house is outfitted with all the bedding, towels, dishes you will need. It has several lovely outdoor spaces to enjoy. The pool area is quite large. On the first floor is a balcony with a dining table and an extra nook off to the side of the house. On the second and third floors there are also terraces.
7. there is a washing machine and line for hanging clothes - we used it and it works great.
8. We went to the beaches, swam at the pool, dined out a lot, shopped, rented a boat....just had the best time. Recommend Alfresco for dinner one night - a little pricey but SO good and the staff is very friendly.
Enjoy and thanks Paul and Danny!!