We spent a lovely week in Nuevo Portil and I would recommend this very welcoming house to anyone for the following reasons:
- House at the end of a row of houses, which means less neighbours!
- Excellent location, easily accessible from motorway and plenty of parking space
- Good size bedrooms and kitchen, nice furniture, clean and tidy
- Owner sent basic information early, i.e. how to get there and what to do/find around
- Beautiful view on the golf course, very green and tidy garden
- Lovely bbq and plenty of outside space to welcome all your friends
- Nice swimming pool, deep enough to have fun and secured for kids with fences all around
- Nice top floor bedroom with terrace for lucky couple/parents
Things that could have been better:
- Wifi was very slow (barely working at times)
- Very little lighting outside (broken lamp by the garden table, no light by the swimming pool which meant we never went in after sunset)
- Air con broke down after a few days (we called on Friday afternoon the local person in charge to fix it but was not done until we left on Tuesday, not ideal with young children)
All in all, fantastic house with a lot of potential but some issues to be addressed in order to guarantee a comfortable stay to future tenants...