Read all the reviews. The praise and glowing remarks are well warranted. Andy's house is accurately represented and comes with all of the amenities described.
A few things to highlight on the positive side:
* Most impressive to me is the layout of this house. It provides privacy in the bedrooms, separation from quiet areas for the theater room and bar, and adequately large gathering areas in the living/family rooms and dining area.
* There is more technology access and fun stuff in his house than you can likely use.
* The yard is an adequate size to spread out and enjoy time relaxing or playing games too.
* The location of this house is pretty ideal as well. It is away from the busy parts of town by a few minutes but close to the interstates and shopping centers.
* Andy was incredibly responsive and generous in his replies to all my nagging questions as well; a truly great host.
A few things to note that I didn't find in comments or understand in the description:
* Unlike other vacation houses I've rented, this IS Andy's house. It's well stocked, but also contains a few personal items (although they are not in the way).
* The house was mostly clean and fairly well maintained, but there were areas that needed a little attention (like cobwebs on the tops of outdoor lights, wear on flooring and a rip in the dining screen door that let flies in). Organization of items in the kitchen, bar, and theater took some effort to figure out.
* If you're cooking, you may need a few things. We are VERY particular about what we eat due to a variety of food allergies. On our trip we celebrated a birthday and did a little baking too. While the kitchen has most everything you need, you may need to pack or buy specialty items.
Overall, we were VERY impressed with Andy's house. It's set up very well to accommodate check-in, many guests, and keep guests comfortable. The few things I could find fault with were minor for us or readily resolved by Andy. Most importantly, the layout facilitated time together in many ways and time for adults to separate from small kids in the evenings. I would recommend this house to anyone. We would eagerly stay here again if travels bring us back to Sioux Falls!