This apartment is situated in a secure beautiful building with fab access to the Old Town. We used the Rathus Arsenal metro station to access other parts of Warsaw - 10/15 min walk. The contact host Olaf answered emails promptly and was very friendly.
We do feel there is room for improvement. These include:
1. Access is via several flights of stairs and has no lift - not for the infirm.
2. Scary set of wooden stairs (ladder) to attic space. No handrail.
3. Oven would not work. The young lady on reception looked at this and could not get it to work. Suggested we had left gas on when in fact it's an electric oven!
4. The toilet is a cupboard - if you are a curvier guest then you would need the door open.
5. There are some spacious parts but they seemed to be in the wrong areas. For example you could not move around 2 of the bedrooms properly without banging your head on low sloping ceilings.
6. The sofa bedroom and dining table are far too small for the suggested 6-8 people this apartment claims to take.
7. Seat in shower was broken.
I would recommend this apartment to a smaller party of perhaps 4?