well-appointed, kept clean, homey and cozy.
a few things:
- using both the heater and the fireplace made us too hot. i would advise using one or the other as the small place heats up quickly.
- there is no wifi and no cell phone reception - this could be a problem for some, but it wasn't for us.
- there are no sheets, towels and pillowcases provided - you'll have to bring your own. we mis-read and brought extra blankets and towels, but we made it work (used our blankets as a sheet over both bed & pillow and used provided blankets and our blankets for a duvet.)
- the owner provided us with information about hiking and groceries nearby in addition to everything we would need to access the cabin. everything was so helpful. thank you.
- there are no toiletries such as shampoo/conditioner, soap, etc - remember to bring your own. there is handwash though for the bathroom sink.
- good supply of paper towels, toilet paper in the pantry. we didn't need it but it was good to know it was there just in case!
thanks for the stay in your home - it was perfect for us.