Our family of 3 adults and 2 children spent a week at Bella Lago in August. We had a fun and relaxing vacation – just what we needed! Laura and Angelo met us at the home to check in, showed us around, and followed-up with us later to make sure we had everything we needed and answer questions.
Highlights of our trip include:
* The home is absolutely beautiful – as soon as you walk in the door, you see the lake view from the expansive windows. The lot is wooded so you really get that up-north feel!
* We were able to launch our boat on Van Etten Lake a few minutes from the house for only $5, then park it at the dock in the back yard. We went fishing every day and took evening boat trips to watch the sunset over the lake.
* The deck overlooking the lake was the perfect place for meals, coffee, games, etc.
* The public beach on Lake Huron has a nice sandy shore with clear water (and warmer than expected).
* We also enjoyed using the on-property campfire ring, hammock, and canoe.
Our thanks to Laura and Angelo for a wonderful family week!