We found the Whispering Willow rental to be well-maintained and in a nice neighborhood. Here are the facts that I think most people would like to know:
* The main living area is airy and open.
* Kitchen had a nice supply of utensils, dishes and pans. If you are cooking meals there, I suggest you take paper towels, foil, plastic wrap, Ziploc bags, etc.
* The three bedrooms had queen sized beds with comfortable mattresses.
* There was central air conditioning--which was needed during our stay. In fact, the power was out for several hours because of felled trees during a storm and the upstairs got fairly warm. We definitely appreciated the central air once power was restored!
* The owners had a nice selection of lawn and patio furniture available for guests to use.
* The home is on lakeshore property and the boat launch is a short distance away. The lake itself was nice, and our group enjoyed riding around the lake and tubing.
* There is light carpeting throughout the house. That made me a little nervous that someone would spill something but, in the end, we didn't have any problems.
We were very pleased with this rental.