I've been a repeat customer to Lars' barn for 3 years. It has so many great qualities about it that keeps me coming back. Here's a few on the top of my list:
- Lars is easy to work with and has the place clean and ready for you. He is quick to respond to questions or any problems.
- The Barn is Exceptional! From the wood beams to the floor. It's easy to get lost just looking at the place. Extra cozy with the wood burning stove in the winter. Outdoor fire pit with Amish made furniture is perfectly seated on top of the property for STAR GAZING.
- The property has an encapsulated open 2-3 acres for great views and privacy with an additional few wooded acres for just wandering.
- Within minutes from Bennington. History, shopping, and underrated craft beers.
- Located perfectly to enjoy a number of great skiing mountains in the winter or the Green Mountains during the other seasons.
I 'm torn when writing this review because the more people that know about it's charm the less time will be available for me to come for a visit. However, this is an honest review and my wife and I love coming back year after year. Cheers Lars.