1) Amazing hot tub.
2) Super fun ping pong and billiards table.
3) Well-appointed kitchen with top-shelf appliances (wish they had a blender though).
4) Comfy bedrooms, high tech master bathtub, and lots of fresh towels.
5) Spacious and airy loft/TV room.
6) Excellent selection of local grocery, liquor stores, and restaurants.
7) Cool location alongside a ski resort.
8) Caring owners: left us snow sleds and a baby björn travel crib, upon request. Bathrooms and laundry room offered nice and helpful amenities. Owners didn't mind us setting up our own Christmas tree.
9) Easy-to-use, housewide Sonos sound system.
CONS, if these are important to you:
1) Almost zero outside property to explore or play games on.
2) Complicated A/V system: you'd better know how to operate multiple TV & receiver inputs and remote controls. No cable in the basement game room, only in loft. Some devices didn't work (Wii missing parts) and several remotes left out were irrelevant/confusing. No TV on main floor.
3) Nothing for small kids to do in the house, so gotta bring your own toys.
While it's not a quintessential-charming, lived-in, and bespoke mountain chalet, this vacation house -- situated in a small real estate development of nearly-identical houses -- is tastefully and thoughtfully designed by owners who appreciate the conveniences that their Berkshire guests will expect.
Well worth a stay, at the right price.