First time at this rental and was well represented in the listing. Owners were very engaged and available both prior to and during the stay.
- Modern construction with modern appliances, etc.
- Internet (not super fast but expected in the country), TV/DVD.
- One block of beautiful lake.
- A few small towns with convience stores within minutes, only 15 minutes from major shopping.
- Highly recommend the Price Chopper (Market 32) in Pittsfield for groceries, Starbucks and prepared food.
- Owners very accessilbe and accommodating.
Things That Could Make A Great Experience Even Better
- Better sofa in living room. Currently there is a recliner chair (comfy) and futon (not so comfy).
- Night stand on both sides of the bed - between phones that need charging and place for eyeglass, etc. one of us had to put those things on the floor and risk being stepped on by us or our kiddos.
- Hot water supply was minimal. Good for quick showers but not for baths. We have 2 kids who require baths plus my wife likes to enjoy a relaxed bath on vacation and the hot water supply got you to just about half a tub full of water.
We had a great time and would certainly consider a return stay!