Having business in Barre and the surrounding area and finding no hotels within close proximity, I looked to VRBO and once again found a wonderful place to stay. My business partner and I stayed in this West Wing Apartment in mid-June and it worked fine for our needs. The owners are very nice and accommodating. Some quick observations:
- While it would have been good to be informed that there would be construction happening on the house during our stay, it actually had very little impact on our comfort or work.
- The apartment is really well set up for a couple or small family. The main bedroom with the king bed is excellent for a great night's sleep. The twin beds in the children's rooms, however, were a bit short and not all together appropriate for a second business traveler.
- If you're into keeping your accommodations spotless during your stay, there are a plethora of cleaning supplies in the kitchen and bathroom. If, however, you're expecting to take a shower, bring your own soap and shampoo. The only option provided is the liquid hand soap.
- Probably the most important thing for me, arriving late in the evening was that there be a way to make coffee in the morning without having to go shopping. This was provided for wonderfully, with both decaf and regular coffee in the refrigerator and a reliable coffee maker with timer.
- Other features (TV, WiFi, kitchen appliances, shower head, etc.) are all excellent.