Had a wonderful stay in Rome at Federica's Apt. Dec. 19-Jan. 2, 2016.
Pros:1. Plenty of room for a family group of 10 (ages 7-71 yrs.) Beds are comfortable and
rooms have great natural light. 4 Large bedrooms- only one bedroom of the 5
was small but it had the private bath.
2. Federica was very responsive to all our requests - easy to communicate with.
3. She provided plenty for breakfasts. For other meals we decided to alternate
cooking with going out. With 3 grocery stores, pizza shop, patisserie, bakery and
modest restaurants nearby we were well supplied.
4. Metro & bus stops were nearby and we always felt safe in the neighborhood.
5. Clothes washer & multiple drying racks worked well for us.
6. Plenty of hot water for showers.
7. Recommended driver service to and from airport was prompt and reasonably priced.
8. The "lift" always worked.
Cons: 1. No sofas ( not really a hardship)
2. No microwave ( pizza is better warmed in the oven- Just have another glass of
wine while the oven heats up)
I'd highly recommend Federica's apartment.