This place has a great combination of the island's old-world charm and tasteful new renovations. We had a great week in March with other couples. There are lots of private areas for alone time for everyone as well as many locations for various gatherings.
Some of our highlights were:
- the outdoor shower with a view of the ocean and total privacy
- lunches in the outdoor courtyard
- Lounging around the private pool
- Walks to the ocean (5 minutes) for great snorkelling or lounging at the resort's beach, pool or waterslide
- Hilltop views of sunrises and sunsets as well as moon and star watching from the wrap-around patio
- Formal dinners in the spacious dining room
- The central location on the island allowed for many exploring trips and outings on the island
- We especially enjoyed the lobster and bean dip at Cal's restaurant (nearby)
This peaceful and private location gave a great variety of activities for our whole group.
The ample separation between the bedrooms gave the feeling of having the place all to ourselves.
This estate property is located as part of a gated resort which helps with feeling secure in a somewhat unfamiliar culture.
We did a fair bit of cooking in the first-class well-equipped kitchen. Little breakdowns, were quickly dealt with. When one of the air conditioners broke down, Stephanie had a repair person there the next day. The house was clean and well maintained upon our arrival. We would recommend it to our friends.
Overall, we felt very spoiled to spend our vacation at this fine and beautiful house!