Beautiful large home that worked well for our family reunion of 8 adults and 5 children. However there are a few items that need improved to make it a great place.
1) Remove and replace the second dishwasher. It is needed with this many people plus it just deters from the kitchen.
2) Remove the wine cooler in the kitchen and install a second refrigerator. Again with this many people a second refrigerator is a must.
3) Bathroom in the lower level needs towel bars and a shelf for your stuff.
4) Place was somewhat surface cleaned but it needs a good complete cleaning, i.e. the baseboards, Windows, refrigerator, pool cleaning products area.
5) Invest in the media room to make it useable. It is could be a good entertainment room for children and adults.
6) Provide entertain items like pool table or a ping pong table and bicycles. Maybe even a small workout area with a treadmill.
7) Cut the tree down that ruins the view of the water in the family room/kitchen. The view is fantastic so let it be seen.
8) Beware of the futon in the kids upstairs bedroom, The futon legs will not support a 250 lb. adult. Thank goodness I had the insurance protection which paid for its replacement.
These are fairly simple items that don't cost much but again make a visitor feel at home. Thanks Angie for opening your home for us to use.