Thank you Jim and A+ for a wonderful vacation home, we had a fantastic and peaceful vacation. The home was clean, open and spacious. Game room was the location of several hard fought pool tournaments between my kids and the pool/hot tub a great retreat after a day at the parks. Large TV's filled our little bit of downtime with high definition viewing. We were there on New Year's Eve and watching the ball drop in Times Square felt like we in New York. In short:
- Nicely and thoughtfully remodeled home
- Very Clean
- Big, open concept living area with big sectional. My family had nowhere to hide!
- Well stocked kitchen with all the essentials - made breakfast and few dinners
- Very close to the parks (Disney 10 mins, Seaworld/Universal 30 mins)
- Very close to shopping (Publix <5 mins, Walmart or Target <10 mins)
- Pool and hot tub water crystal clear!
Cons (and I'm reaching here):
- Master bath showing some age (peeling popcorn ceiling, a finicky toilet, faucet handle spun freely)
- As mentioned in a previous post - neighborhood seems to be recovering. Neighbors were very nice however.
None of the cons above detract from this being a great place to stay. We were very happy here and would certainly look to return! Thanks again Jim and A+ for a great vacation!!