This townhome is located in a new resort community. There is still a lot of construction going on. They say there will be a clubhouse with a pool and lazy river (to be completed in Dec. 2016) . The townhome is beautiful. Its tucked away in a quiet area of Kissimmee but a quick and easy drive to Disney - 4-5 miles. We were there for a softball tournament. The Osceola Softball complex is about 6 miles. This was conveniently located in the middle. Walmart and Publix are about 1 mile away. There are quite a few things this place needed that it currently does NOT have......
1. Ceiling fans. We are in Florida, that is a must ( Yes, I am a Florida resident)
2. a king bed. Its listed that the master bedroom has a king bed NO ..Its possibly a queen size, nothing bigger. There are no king size beds in the townhome.
3. dish towels, dish cloths, pot holders, cookie sheets
4. The dishwasher did not work. We did not find that out until the evening before we left. We tried to wash the dishes and ended up washing them by hand and using paper towels. It started shaking and rattling really bad and making a loud noise. It had not been used before because we actually took the styrofoam packing off the bottom rack. I'm assuming it was not installed correctly.
5. Small sugar ants. They are common here in Florida and its a new construction. We had ants everywhere. Upstairs and downstairs. EVERY room. There is no vacuum. We stayed for 6 days. We noticed the ants on day 4. I swept all the floors wiped everything down, but upstairs is all carpet. Three of us woke up with ants crawling on us. They were not always obvious. We had no food left out and no one ate anything upstairs. It would have been nice to be able to vacuum.
We had an issue with the electricity being turned off the last day we were there. My daughter had a game at 8am. The power went out as we left (7am) . We returned at 1:00. power still out. Left 2 messages with a # given to us in our email with no response. I then googled iTrip Orlando and spoke with Denise and Dan. They were wonderful, but power didn't come back on until 4pm. There was a mishap with the owner.
Overall, we WOULD stay here again! We had 4 adults and 1 teenager. There is a tiny pool attached to the townhome. We used it once as we were rarely there. Just wish they had a grill. Its perfectly located from the hustle and bustle. The townhome itself is VERY nice and clean. Its new and needs to get the kinks worked out.