My husband and I were looking for some restful time away and the Villa was perfect! Here are some of the things we appreciated:
- easy to find with GPS
- pleasant security staff was ready for our arrival
- quiet, clean neighborhood with wide streets
- amazingly beautiful, colorful decor
- comfortable furniture
- stocked with everything we needed (kitchen appliances, beach chairs, etc.)
- a perfect pool patio for eating or relaxing at any time of day
- easy to use wi-fi and cable TV
- property management that was helpful and responsive to questions even after hours
While staying here we found PLENTY to do and could definitely have stayed longer!
- Disney Springs for an open-to-the-public taste of Disney culture and a fun night out (free parking, specialty shopping, great street performers, a variety of good restaurants, movie theaters, a permanent Cirque du Soleil venue).
- amazing, inexpensive ethnic food (checked for reviews online)
- kayaking in the headwaters of the Everglades at Shingle Creek Regional Park just minutes from the Villa. An amazing outdoor experience!
- a day trip to the Gulf beach -- we chose Siesta Key and absolutely loved it
- walking around the lake at the Villa, spotting birds and flowers
- lots and lots of relaxing and long conversations at the Villa!
I would LOVE to return here someday!!