The resort was fairly pleasant. We had a group of 30 people stay the night. I wouldn't hesitate to book this place but I will list some cons.
- Communication via email is patchy once you book the place. I had a few questions and the owner never got back to me.
- Garbage is off site. It was a little difficult to find the place and I wish that they provided a map to the location.
- A welcome packet with details - wifi password, reiterating the rules/requirements, etc. would have been nice.
- Maybe the carpet is just old but it looked very grimy.
- Don't use Waze to locate this place. Use google maps.
- Spacious, AC worked well, and the jacuzzi was nice.
- Plentiful parking and the lodge is isolated from other houses
- House was well stocked with garbage bags, soap, spices, dishes, etc.
- The representative was very accommodating and responded to texts/phone calls immediately.
- Vons/Starbucks are nearby!