The farmhouse was perfect for our family gathering. Our son was getting married in Temecula. We wanted a place where the whole family could stay, and where we could host a simple rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding. Our experience was beyond our expectations. We highly recommend it.
Here's what we loved:
1. The quiet, remote location.
2. The responsiveness and helpfulness of our hosts.
3. The incredibly large rooms.
4. The ability to handle a large group for our rehearsal dinner
5. The very nice kitchen and table area, stocked dozens of plates, coffee cups, etc.
6. The six roll-away beds which our groomsmen used in the massive master suite.
7. The beautiful, serene grounds in a very private setting.
8. The thoughtful welcome package.
Here are a few items to help you decide if this is the place for you:
1. Upstairs are four massive bedrooms. Three of them have two queen-sized beds in them. The master suite has a sofa bed. Downstairs is another room with a pull-out sofa bed. So ... while there is sleeping for more than twenty people (including roll-away beds), there are only five private rooms.
2. There is no Verizon cell service, and limited service from Sprint/AT&T -- and no on-site phone. For us, this was part of its charm, but it does require planning in this cellular age. Be sure to print accurate directions for yourself and for anyone who will visit. (I recommend you ask your hosts to send you a copy ahead of time.) Do not rely on your phone to get you there, and be sure that if you look on your phone, you list the location as Hemet (not Temecula), and that you go to Sage Drive (not Sage Court).
3. When we were there, there was no satellite or cable television. We didn't care. You might.
Once again, our experience at the Farmhouse was perfectly suited to our needs. Everyone who stayed there with us (or came to the Dinner) loved it. It was a beautiful setting for us to spend time with our extended family while celebrating our son's wedding. Our son and his groomsmen loved spending the night together, and playing Wiffle Ball in the grass outside on the day of the wedding. Thank you, "Farmhouse," for helping us have a beautiful family memory that we will enjoy for the rest of our lives.