Overall this location was great - there are two full flights of stair and upstairs only has a shower in the ensuite but it didn't matter. Nice bath in the main bathroom. 2 minutes walk from the beach which has a massive kids park and 4 minutes walk you're at another park. Overall happy with this place. We'd stay here again
- Upstairs bedrooms are great. Master has a walk in wardrobe so all the suitcases etc
- Kitchen is well kitted out
- Outdoors is lovely - especially in the evening
- Garage fit both our cars
-Decent washing machine
- Overall very happy with this place. Nice to be on the end of apartments as well so it was pretty quiet.
- the bedroom with the bunk bed is so squeaky. We could hear the metal screeching noise from the upstairs bedroom ! Assume the screws need tightening or WD40...
- the outdoor umbrella is broken - this should be replaced. It's completely missing a side rod. Obviously (due to the sign on the wall) ppl have left this open in high winds but the umbrella flaps and renders it next to useless.
- Back bedroom upstairs doesn't receive the A/C - there is a portable fan in there and the window can open but we had some pretty hot weather and this room was hot.