This house it spectacular! A few notes for the owner (because if it were my house I hope someone would tell me).
1) the tub faucet in the 3rd floor bedroom facing the street (west side) does not pull up properly to get full water pressure from the shower head.
2) the exhaust fan in the bathroom on the 3rd floor facing the street (east side) doesn’t work.
3) the handle on the 2nd floor refrigerator is broken
4) house needs to be sprayed for bugs (we found several large black cockroaches but after talking to Kaiser realty they told us this was a common issue in OB in general). Not sure if this is true or not.
5) there is an exposed wire near the bbq pit by the walkway.
6) light bulb needs be replaced in the 1st floor shower in the bedroom to the left.
7) oven mits would be nice.
8) the pool service was amazing!! They did a very nice job checking and cleaning the pool!!! Not a service on vacation we are used to getting so thank you!!!
We’ve already booked this property for next year and we try to take care of other people’s property as if we owned it. Thank you for a wonder week!!!
Our family of 11 had a wonderful week at Beach Vista One. The beachfront location can’t be beat—we were easily within five miles of restaurants, shopping, and entertainment venues. The house is in the middle of several large condominium buildings, but our section of the beach was not crowded at all. Our only complaints about the house were relatively minor—a second floor washer/dryer would have been great and an outdoor shower was really needed. The only dryer in the house did not work very well, and there was a metal piece in the fridge that kept falling off. Other than those things, the house is beautiful, mattresses are extremely comfortable, and the unit was impeccably clean.