As with all properties there are positives and negatives
1. David, his wife and his sister, Vanessa are great to deal with, very helpful.
2. Great location on the beach in an elevator building that is close to town,
restaurants and the local markets.
3. The condo had a washer and dryer plus a well equipped kitchen with quality
1. The second floor should really be occupied by children. It is serviced by a narrow
spiral staircase. The 5' tall ships doors are whimsical but for an adult they are a
head knocker and tripping hazard, this is also complicated by a 45 degree ceiling.
2. The air conditioning unit only serves only the master bedroom.
3. Several light fixtures were missing lamps or had burnt out lamps.
We enjoyed the area and fell in love with Pornichet but the condo is best suited for families.
Ubicación inmejorable, frente al mar, todas las comodidades en un apartamento muy buen amueblado, cálido, con cantidad de utensilios de cocina. Luisa, su dueña, muy amable, me dejo provisiones siempre bienvenidas para el recién llegado.
En suma: muy recomendable